Sub: DKCOP – Discipline Committee (DC) – Constitution – 2018-19
The following Discipline Committee is constituted for the academic year 2018-19.
Professor & HOD
Professor & HOD
Roles and Responsibilities of the Discipline Committee:
- 1. To maintain & enforce strict discipline in the college campus.
- 2. To enforce strict dress code among students.
- 3. To enforce total prohibition of Mobile Phone usage by the students inside the College Campus. Please note that Mobile phone is totally prohibited in the College Campus and if a student is found carrying Mobile Phone, the Mobile phone needs to be confiscated & returned to the Principal.
- 4. To Monitor the movement of the students in the College and prevent students loitering around in the corridors during the College working hours.
- 5. To ensure that all the students attend classes without bunking & prevent the Students from leaving the College early. Please note that no student can leave the College early without prior permission of the higher authorities (Gate pass issued needs to be produced).
- 6. To ensure that students maintain utmost silence in the Library.
- 7. To maintain proper discipline in the student waiting room, corridors and other places during the college working hours.
- 8. To assist the college anti-ragging committee in preventing ragging in the college and to spread anti- ragging campaign throughout the student’s community.
- 9. To recommend suitable disciplinary action against that student indulging in acts of indiscipline, beyond doubt.